QSI RS, 600 and 500 Series 16-bit, cooled CCD cameras are designed to produce high quality images with extremely wide dynamic range, excellent linearity and exceptionally low noise. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your specific imaging objectives in astronomical, life science, scientific or industrial imaging.
Which QSI camera is right for your application?>>
Click on any of the images below for details about applications in each of the following disciplines.
QSI is a leader in the design and production of deep cooled CCD cameras for low light applications. QSI cameras are relied upon by world-class organizations around the world:
- Leading universities in the US and around the world, including Harvard, NYU and UCLA
- Government research organizations including NASA, JPL, NIST, and US National Labs
- Large commercial organizations
- Life science companies and researchers
- Individual researchers in an amazingly diverse variety of disciplines
Which QSI camera is best for your application?>>
QSI Products Overview>>
Why QSI? >>
Read the QSI blog, Capturing Light>>